Sunday 30 March 2014

Other people play my noise maker



MADDY - When Maddy had a go with my noise maker she found lots of really interesting ways to
play it that I hadn't even considered. The way that work the best was smacking the chains against the
 wall. As I developed this sound I discovered that if I swing the chain relatively slowly from the top and
press it against the wall it the chain hits and creates a longer sound as the length of the chain connects
with the wall.

SIAN - I am not 100% sure that it was Sian who discovered this but when the tutors took turns to play
 our noise makers for the class to draw mine was broken as it was experimented with. Although this
 wasn't ideal it was great to find the weak points of my noise maker early on so they could be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment