Sunday 16 March 2014

Noise Maker - Version 1.2


With first attempt of putting together my noise maker I realised I had made it too low to the
ground meaning I didn't get the sounds I was hoping for.



I had already bought a great deal of my materials so I decided that I would try and make something 
to heighten my noise maker out of off cuts around the studio space. Because of the limited amount 
of materials I ended up making two tin triangles to balance my structure on. I considered making 
it permanent but came to the conclusion that I would get a wider range of sounds by being able to 
move the noise maker up or down. 



Now that the noise maker can be put higher the lowest hanging chain just brushes across the floor
meaning that it still has full movement but still creates a 'clunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment